The Del E. Webb Memorial Library and its collections are open to LLUH students, faculty, and staff with a current LLUH badge. Visitors to the Del E. Webb Memorial library who are not affiliated with LLUH must:
- Prove or show an information resource need that requires use of the Del E. Webb Library’s collections
- Present a valid government-issued photo identification
- Visit between the hours of 8am-5pm Monday-Thursday, 8am-2pm Friday (hours subject to change based on holidays and academic schedule).
- Make an appointment at the library
- Appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance and confirmed prior to your visit. Unconfirmed appointments will not be honored. Appointments are not transferrable and are assigned only to a single individual. No person other than the confirmed researcher may enter the building.
- Present emailed confirmation of your approved appointment at the circulation desk when you arrive.
Visitors may not schedule more than one appointment at a time but may schedule a follow-up appointment during the visit.
Visitors working with an LLUH Department
Visitors working with a department on campus may make one appointment for an extended period, provided the LLU Department fills out a form that states the project beginning and end date.
A stand-up computer is available in the lobby for quick catalog searches without requiring any type of guest user authentication. Visitors may use this computer to access our licensed indexes and databases and electronic books.
Alumni may access the library under conditions of this visitor policy.
Emeritus Faculty Access
Emeritus faculty have full access to the library. On arrival, knock on the door and present a photo ID.
Due to licensing restrictions, off-site access to online resources is only available to current students, faculty, and staff of LLUH.
Guests of LLUH students
LLUH students may bring in one student guest from another college or university. The guest must provide identification from their school.