The Del Webb Library subscribes to 4 collections in BASIC BIOLOGY: General laboratory techniques; Basic methods in cellular and molecular biology; Biology 1: yeast, Drosophila and C. elegans; Biology II: mouse, zebrafish, and chick; and to 1 collection in ADVANCED BIOLOGY: Neuroscience.
JoVE, the Journal of Visualized Experiments, is the world's first peer reviewed scientific video journal. Established in 2006, JoVE is devoted to publishing scientific research in a visual format to help researchers overcome two of the biggest challenges facing the scientific research community today; poor reproducibility and the time and labor intensive nature of learning new experimental techniques.
- All JoVE articles are indexed in subject-relevant indexing sites, including PubMed/MEDLINE, SciFinder and Scopus
- Publishing in JoVE allows authors to dynamically present their methods, data analyses and results clearly, accurately, and professionally with the guidance of JoVE's professional videographers and editors
- JoVE has published thousands of video articles from top research institutions around the world.
The Del Webb Library subscribes to 4 collections in BASIC BIOLOGY:
- General laboratory techniques
- Basic methods in cellular and molecular biology
- Biology 1: yeast, Drosophila and C. elegans
- Biology II: mouse, zebrafish, and chick
- ADVANCED BIOLOGY: Neuroscience.