If you have never used EndNote and do a lot of research and writing, you are missing out on a great tool that allows you to not only manage your citations, but also:
- Integrate searching, writing, and bibliography creation into one streamlined process that results in submission — ready manuscripts.
- Search online databases and library catalogs within EndNote® to create a personal library instantly.
- Import references from online databases — eliminating typing.
- Organize references and related files such as PDFs and graphics in any language.
- Create bibliographies, table and figure lists instantly in over 2,800 publishing styles.
- Use with EndNote® Web — simplify collaboration with colleagues.
Want to learn more? Go to our EndNote LibGuide to get your questions answered.