PharmacyLibrary features content from APhA's authoritative textbooks. Click on [More Info] for faculty logins and subscription details.
PharmacyLibrary features content from APhA's authoritative textbooks, an interactive NAPLEX® review, a collection of 250 Active Learning Exercises, case studies, PharmacotherapyFirst, and a variety of news sources. All these resources are available on one comprehensive search platform using a sophisticated semantic search feature that allows users to retrieve relevant information quickly. PharmacyLibrary includes:
- Case Studies
- Active Learning Exercises
- NAPLEX® Review
- News from APhA
- References to Primary Literature
Resources restricted to faculty only include:
- PharmacotherapyFirst instructor-only cases and answer keys https://pharmacylibrary.com/topic/p1faculty
- Active Learning Exercise instructor views https://pharmacylibrary.com/topic/alef
- Case study answer keys (located in the supplemental materials tab for each case study)
- Supplemental material for the following books: Pharmacy Ethics, Building Core Competencies in Pharmacy Informatics, Medication Errors, Spanish for the Pharmacy Professional, and Essentials of Cultural Competence in Pharmacy Practice (these materials can be found either in the supplemental materials tab for the chapters where material is available or from the book’s table of contents)
To create a faculty login:
- Log into PharmacyLibrary subscription.
- Click on the Sign in to your personal account/Register link at the top right the homepage.
- Sign in using your APhA account. If you do not have an APhA account, follow the instructions to create an online account. You do not have to be an APhA member to create an account or access the instructor materials. If you already have an APhA account, please log into PharmacyLibrary using that account.
- After you have done this, please contact us requesting instructor access. We will verify your request and enable instructor access within two business days.
The titles not subscribed to:
- Trissel’s Stability of Compounded Formulations
- Preceptor Central
- Technician Library