The White Estate Branch Office at LLU has the mission to preserve, promote, guide, and facilitate an understanding of Ellen G. White's life, writings, and role within the general history of Seventh-day Adventist Church and Loma Linda University in particular. Being one of the founders of Loma Linda University, Ellen White's legacy is an important part of its history and future development.
Access to Ellen G. White Resources at Loma Linda University
- Ellen G. White Letter File - Access Ellen G. White letters, manuscripts, documents and more.
- Ellen G. White Manuscript File - Manuscripts written by Ellen G. White.
- Ellen G. White Letters Received File - Letters written to Ellen G. White and her office.
- William C. White Letter File - Letters written by William C. White.
- Bibliography of Ellen G. White Titles - Bibliographical listing of all Ellen G. White publications.
- Ellen G. White Private and Office Library File - List of books in Ellen G.White's libraries.
- Document Files - Materials related to Ellen G. White, her life and ministry.
- Q & A Files - Answers to the most commonly asked questions about Ellen G.White's prophetic life and ministry.
- Ellen G. White Photographs - Search the Ellen G.White Estate and LLU's photographic archive.