Isabel is web based diagnosis decision support application. Signs and symptoms are entered and Isabel instantly returns a list of possible diagnoses.
DescriptionIsabel is an award-winning, web based diagnosis decision support application. Signs and symptoms are entered and Isabel instantly returns a list of possible diagnoses. In addition, access to knowledge from textbooks, journals, external web resources as well as treatments and guidelines is provided for each diagnosis.
- Helps with diagnostic hypothesis generation and narrowing the differential list
- Mobilizes knowledge by serving as a gateway to clinical reference resources
- Provides access to treatments and guidelines
When Should I Use Isabel?
- Cases with diagnostic dilemma
- Multiple symptoms not fitting one diagnosis
- When your patient is not responding to treatment
- Research potential pathologies based on the clinical feature you are observing
- Resident Reports
- When you need POC evidence-based guidelines and treatment options
- On patients who have been in hospital without diagnosis for 2 days or more